The Kings Arms probably dates from 1667 and is one of the oldest pubs in the parish. There are records to show that it certainly an established trade by 1710.
It is the only three-storey public house in the village. It still operates today, situated on the east side of Wrotham Road (A227) and to the south end of Meopham Green.
Pubs of Meopham by James Carley.